With increasing environmental awareness, more emphasis is now being placed on ways to save energy in any building, domestic or commercial. In recent years, new regulations have been introduced specifying minimum requirements for energy efficiency. Glass can play an important role in providing greater thermal insulation.
Please contact Royston Glass to see how we can help you achieve the following EnergiKare benefits:
- Save hundreds and even thousands of lost energy Pounds travelling through windows and doors.
- Reduced cold spots and downdraughts near windows, improving both comfort and usable floor space
- Increase inner glass surface temperatures, reducing internal condensation.
- Reduced capital and running costs of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Extend the life of windows and patio doors
- Protect yourself with a 5 year warranty
- Improve your property value
- Maintain the architectural balance of the property
- Save £££££'s on window frame replacement costs
Foggy or misted windows represent a huge cost to property owners. These costs rise the longer a double glazed sealed unit is allowed to progress under the environmental conditions that create condensation in windows, Even before any visible mist appears, the thermal efficiency of your windows is compromised over time as 'wet' air accumulates in the space between the lites of glass, and conducts heat through the unit, costing you energy Pounds.
The progressive stages of this type of failure begin as a fairly benign mist that adheres to the glass, then as water droplets that travel up and down the glass depositing mineral residues and finally physically scarring the glass.
Royston Glass trained installers can replace these failed units with energy efficient units reducing energy loss without the requirement to replace expensive window frames. Contact us for a competitive no obligation quote.
New Build Double Glazed Units
The latest revisions to Part L Building Regulations set a new mandatory requirement for window energy performance within the Window Energy Ratings (WERs) Scheme. Our forward thinking investment in product development and testing over the past few years has put us and our customers one step ahead of this major update of energy efficiency regulations. We have taken all the necessary steps to ensure that all our products comply with these new more stringent regulations.
Contact Royston Glass for advice on glass specifications to ensure cost effective achievement of Part L Building Regulations and maximum A Rated energy efficiency.